TE Connectivity Thermal Transfer Ribbons

The key material used in TE Connectivity thermal transfer printing is wax or resin-based ink, which is loaded into the printer in the form of a ribbon. TE's ink choices are high performance, resin, wax, quick dry, or standard, depending on the marker and the printer used.

Products we supply