Your browser is not supported.
The latest version of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge is required to use this website.
Click the button below to update and we look forward to seeing you soon.Update now
A Category 5e (Cat5e) quad high speed data cable for railway rolling stock and infrastructure. With its halogen-free flame retardant polymer insulation, the cable complies with EN45545-2, the new European standard covering fire behaviour of materials and products in railway rolling stock.
• Public transportation
• Heavy industrial applications
• Comply to railway fire and smoke standard, EN45545-2
• Achieve fast installation with pre-assembled cable assemblies
• Suit tough environments with CAT5e’s ruggedized outer jacket in cross-linked polyethylene
• Attain a high speed with category 5e or 7 cables
• Ensure excellent resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes.
Can't find what you're looking for or just want to speak to someone about our products?Contact Us