A Category 5e (Cat5e) quad high speed data cable for railway rolling stock and infrastructure. With its halogen-free flame retardant polymer insulation, the cable complies with EN45545-2, the new European standard covering fire behaviour of materials and products in railway rolling stock.
• Public transportation
• Heavy industrial applications
• Comply to railway fire and smoke standard, EN45545-2
• Achieve fast installation with pre-assembled cable assemblies
• Suit tough environments with CAT5e’s ruggedized outer jacket in cross-linked polyethylene
• Attain a high speed with category 5e or 7 cables
• Ensure excellent resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes.
For further information visit our Cat5e Rail Data Cable or contact us at email@example.com.
Can't find what you're looking for or just want to speak to someone about our products?