Your browser is not supported.
The latest version of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge is required to use this website.
Click the button below to update and we look forward to seeing you soon.Update now
• Achieve a data transmission speed of up to 10Gb/second with the 360 degree cable shield temination
• Reduce service cost due to torsion free cable crimping
Modern railway networks are all about speed and reliability. TE Connectivity (TE) introduces a comprehensive range of M12 rail connectors for field assembly. With 360o EMI/RFI shielding, the M12 receptacle connectors have fully shielded housings and are pre-assembled for ease of use. TE’s full metal shell IP67 sealed M12 rail X-code connector series offers a 360o cable shield temination which helps to ensure the best data transmission speed. The machined, gold plated crimp contacts and unique torsion free jacket crimping system helps to provide uninterupted service throughout the connectors lifetime.
• Enable applications in ruggedized systems with IP67 waterproofing
• Attain speed up to 10Gb/second according to 802.3an Cat 6a
• Achieve fail safe connections with the unique cable jacket crimping system
• Secure high data performance due to 360o EMI shielding
• Comply to NFF-16-101/102 and EN45545-2 HL3 with all non metal components (except for the booth)
• Rail data networks
• Rail sensor networks
• Rail rain door control systems
• Rail HVAC systems
• Data transmission rate: Up to 10Gbit acc. to IEC 802.3an
• Contact Resistance: <5 mΩ
• Insulator Resistance: > 100 mΩ
• Temperature range: -40C to +70C (With grip cap) / -40C to +85C (without grip cap)
• Mating cycles: > 250 mating cycles
• IP Rating: IP67 (Only screw-locked)
• Housing: Cu alloy Ni plated
• Insulator & Contact holder: Thermoplastic
• Material: Cu Alloy
• Contact plating: Au
STANDARDS & SPECIFICATIONS
• Shock & Vibration: DIN EN 61373 Cat 1, class B
• EN45545-2 HL3
Can't find what you're looking for or just want to speak to someone about our products?