Your browser is not supported.
The latest version of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge is required to use this website.
Click the button below to update and we look forward to seeing you soon.Update now
TE’s DEUTSCH original Autosport connector – the AS Series connector – continues to set the standard for the autosport industry. Designed by TE’s DEUTSCH Autosport engineers for the 93/94 season, the AS Series connector has been used by race winning teams throughout autosport ever since. TE Connectivity (TE) with its DEUTSCH connectors continues to push the boundaries of technology and innovation, consistently driving the market forwards with new products that match the ever increasing demands of lower weight, smaller size and better performance. All DEUTSCH connectors are thermal cycle tested and environmentally sealed to IP67 when mated*. DEUTSCH Industrial and Commercial Vehicle Connectors are also available to purchase from Dalroad.
All DEUTSCH Autosport connectors also offer:
• Compact design/minimum space envelope
• Interfacial & wire sealing
• Boot termination feature
• PCB option
• Universal option available (not ASC)
• Standard crimp tooling
• Suitable for blind mating
• Visual indication of keyway orientation of connector
• Scoop-proof interface
• Shell-to-shell grounding (not ASC)
• Positive locking coupling mechanism
• No need for backshells or boot termination
• In-line and two hole mounting styles (not ASC)
• Surface finishing options
• Keyway options
Can't find what you're looking for or just want to speak to someone about our products?